YAS.life develops digital health services for health insurance companies, insurance companies, and corporate health management companies.
Our Mission: Change Habits! We support users and employees in permanently integrating health-conscious behavior into their everyday lives. We have already successfully positioned ourselves in our target market as several leading insurance companies and their customers are already getting successfully motivated by using our apps.
At YAS.life, customers and end-users are our obsession. Every B2B app we release or new functionality we add, we develop with our end-users and insurance customers in mind.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of the YAS.life product team and act as the champion of customer obsession. The team focuses on bringing innovative features to the core platform and developing new mobile solutions for our Insurance customers. You will take direct responsibility for developing and launching new B2B mobile products and supporting our further rapid growth within the DACH region and beyond.
Your daily tasks include:
- Take full ownership of the Apps and feature development
- Contribute directly to the product strategy definition and execution
- Work closely with the Product Designers to improve and develop the product to ensure a delightful user experience
- Put our users at the center by working closely with them to identify their needs, pain points, and jobs-to-be-done
- Together with your product, design, and tech peers, define the project scope and manage the implementation roadmap
- Be a go-to person for all product-related questions
- Manage external and internal stakeholders by proactively communicating, planning, and confirming deliverables and commitments
- Actively monitor and use data to track the success of the products