YAS.life develops digital health services for health insurance companies, insurance companies, and corporate health management companies.
Our Mission: Change Habits! We support users and employees in permanently integrating health-conscious behavior into their everyday lives. We have already successfully positioned ourselves in our target market as several leading insurance companies and their customers are already getting successfully motivated by using our apps.
At YAS.life, customers and end-users are our obsession. Every B2B app we release or new functionality we add, we develop with our end-users and insurance customers in mind.
As a Product Owner, you will be part of the YAS.life product team and act as the champion of customer obsession. The team focuses on bringing innovative features to the core platform and developing new mobile solutions for our Insurance customers. You will take direct responsibility for developing and launching new B2B mobile products and supporting our further rapid growth within the DACH region and beyond.
Your daily tasks include:
- Putting the focus on the needs of our users by managing client projects, user needs, and internal feature development. This includes documentation, feature scope specification, project management, data analytics, and prioritization.
- Maintaining our backlog and keep it organized and tidy.
- Tracking product analytics and share insights with the entire team.
- Creating, estimating, and shipping new ideas in close cooperation with the Product and Development Team
- Monitoring the implementation process and helping us effectively follow the agile principles.