YAS.life develops digital health services for health insurance companies, insurance companies, and corporate health management companies.
Our Mission: Change Habits! We support users and employees in permanently integrating health-conscious behavior into their everyday lives. We have already successfully positioned ourselves in our target market as several leading insurance companies and their customers are already getting successfully motivated by using our apps.
Your main tasks will be:
- You are a key player in managing our code & configurations for multiple environments and variant applications.
- You will be in charge of the release management and deployment process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls.
- You ensure our code integrity by working closely with the operations team.
- You will code, test, and implement back-end solutions to meet our business needs.
- You contribute to the improving of the project’s architecture and delivering high-value solutions.
- You will investigate and fix bugs.
- You will mentor, pair, share learnings and help your direct team colleagues to grow.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field, or equivalent professional experiences.
- You have 6-8 years of experience working on the backend, frontend, and mobile engineering, focused on the following:
> React-Native and TypeScript: respectively min. 3 years
> JS Backend, Postgres or Mysql, GraphQL, Jest: respectively min. 2 years
- You are familiar with: Node, Express JS, React hooks, Apollo, React-Native-testing-library, etc.
- You have a strong grasp and experience with relational databases and micro-services architecture
- CI/CD: Familiar with the mobile and backend deployments: app center, Jenkins, etc.
You have a deep understanding and practical experience working with agile software development practices.
You bring 2-3 years of experience leading min. of 2-3 developers.
- You are self-motivated, communicative, and a team player, and you are able to express your ideas and feedback constructively.
You are solution-oriented and show your passion for creativity and problem-solving programming.
- Nice to have: your working experiences at startups and keen to talk in public
As coffee and mate are standard at YAS.life, we offer more attractive benefits for you:
- Agile digital working: we work in a hybrid model → workplace in vibrant Berlin-Mitte as well as the option to work via mobile office
- YAS.life Welcome package
- Work laptop (macOS)
- Support in Relocation and Visa topics
- Regular team breakfast, joint lunch and regular running training and participation in running events
- Internal Referral program for employees
- Subsidy for your Urban Sports Club membership and BVG-Ticket (local transport)
- Loyalty bonus: Extra holiday per year of employment
- Company pension plan
- 1 month per year working remote from outside of Berlin
CALL TO ACTION
We have a Referral Bonus - Do you know someone who might be a fit for this position?
If you can recommend the job successfully and a contract is signed, we will pay you a bonus of 1000,- Euro as a “Thank You”!
We are happy to hear from you. Please share your Github, LinkedIn Profile when sending your application. If possible, please also share work examples to see which projects you worked on. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
YAS.life develops digital bonus programs for health prevention as a white label solution for insurances and corporates. Based on mobile applications, YAS.life creates digital touchpoints for healthy insured persons and accompanies them in integrating health-conscious behavior into everyday life. The core product developed by YAS.life is based on the gamification approach and rewards preventative behavior such as exercise, well-being, and healthy nutrition.
Our Mission: Change Habits!